|Conductive PP Material
|Bristle Surface Resistivity
|Black Nylon Fiber ESD Brushes, ESD Antistatic Brushes, ESD Safe Tools Antistatic Brushes
|Synthetic Fiber, Nylon
|Conductive Nylon Material
|Handle Surface Resistivity
|Minimum Order Quantity
|3-5 working days
|100,000pc per month
1. ESD brushes are needed in electronics manufacturing, they help to clean the PCB’s (remove dirt, flux residues etc.), and discharge static electricity through properly ESD grounded operator.
2. Conductive brushes minimize static charge generation during cleaning.
3. Black static dissipative polypropylene handles are able to pass the charges to the ground.
4. Conductive fibers resistanc: 10e4 – 10e6 Ω,
Dissipative handle resistance: 10e8 – 10e10 Ω
5. There’re neutral brushes, harder brushes and soft brushes:
Harder brushes are used mainly for electronics in manufacturing and service of the circuit boards.
Soft brushes are used for cleaning optics, micro-circuits etc.